Monday, August 1, 2011

Garden Growth

Perhaps this will excite no one but myself, but I wanted to show you how far my little tomato plants have come:

4.18


4.27


5.14

5.19


6.23


7.18


And today (8/1):






Perhaps we'll actually get tomatoes before winter hits??  hahah


On another note, WHAT is eating my poor basil??








6 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

Rosemary is supposed to be a natural repelent.

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

OMG! Ther beautiful!!! I could never grow Basil outside either :(

kmueller said...

I can't believe your tomatoes are doing so well. I have to do this next year!

Melissa B. said...

They look great! It's exciting to have your own home grown tomatoes - they are so much better than store bought!

Mitchell Madness...or lack there of :) said...

Oh how exciting! My tomatoes got left in Colorado on our move so no tomatoes for me this year :( Yours look beautiful though! Your poor basil :( Do you have aphids? I've never grown basil outside so I don't know of any great tricks that way wise. I'll have to see if I can find any info on that.