to express myself.
to dig deep down into myself and accept me for me.
to bring up the goodness.
Paint it with pretty colors.
Spread out the goodness thick with heavy words that get down to the grit of things.
Watch the goodness float on melodies spinning on the air currents surrounding me.
Teeter on the edge of the images of that goodness until I fall in and come up, pushing the good up towards the sky with outstretched arms.
to live in the sunshine.
But how.
With so much and many pushing it down. Intentionally; unintentionally. Myself, mostly.
Break free. Break free.
if only I knew how.
and that is the greatest yearning.
4 comments:
I just want to come give you a big hug. :) I know how you feel girlie.
I still say that you should be a writer....you have always had a way with words.... Love you
Wow! Did you write that yourself?
So sorry I hope that everything will work out. I love you!
Post a Comment