Friday, February 11, 2011

What I did as the sun went down...

I normally work into the evening and get off when all the world is dark.  But today I got off early, in sunlight.  What a blessing!

To celebrate, Jack and I went to Costco.  Naturally.

Don't YOU go to Costco to celebrate life's great moments?

Anyway, guess what I bought??

Gloves.

YES, gloves!  I'm so thrilled.

Not just any gloves, either.  Remember this?

OH YEAH BABY!  That's right.

I got me some DIGGING gloves.  Some weed-pullin', dirt movin', flower plantin', worm wrastlin' gloves.

I'll model them sometime.  JUST for you guys.




P.S.  I also shaved my legs.  This shaped up into quite the productive day.

P.P.S.  Concerning my last post -- I didn't mean it to be a "poor me" post.  I just have some pent up...something...that I don't know quite how to express.  Some of it happened to come out in the form of that post.  And, OF COURSE I wrote it.  English majors would cite other's work.  There's no citation, so that's how you know it's all me, baby.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I'm so glad that you didn't break your butt this time! lol

Also... I noted you for a blog award!

Kerri Marie said...

We always go to DI to celebrate but Costco is pretty good too! You should come down this weekend to go yard selling! Hee hee no seriously!