The DAY AFTER my mega-huge, entirely exhausting conference, a friend (Jennifer) and I decide it would be a good idea to drive four hours to spend a day in San Francisco. UGH! While I love the city (seriously!), this may not have been the best idea. BUT we had fun anyhow.
Warning: I slept through my alarm, so Jennifer found me, woke me up, and off we drove. SO grossness may be involved.
We went to Ghiradelli Square and I got ice cream. This picture makes me CRAVE mint 'n chip icecream SOOO bad!

At Ghiradelli's there was an incredibly cute tea shop. (Though not a tea-drinker, I adore tea shops!) We peeked inside their sugar bowl and found the sweetest little pink heart! :)

(This is Jennifer saying "AWWW")

We went "diving for pearls" while at Pier 39. I still haven't done anything with my pearl, but I will, no doubt.
1 comment:
lol those glasses actually look cute on you! and I hate big glasses. =)
Post a Comment