Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm ENGAGED!!!

When Jack heard Beyonce's "Single Ladies" -- when it says "if you like it then you should have put a ring on it" -- he took it to heart.

Yep. It's true. This time I'm not joking. hahaha

8 comments:

Stofam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im so happy 4 ya!

Lady Bills said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! CONGRATS!

you are adorable! love it. love you

Amber and David said...

I am SOO excited for you! Thanks for calling me last night to tell me the news! I wanted to talk to you longer to find out all the details of the proposal, but you seemed a little distracted at the moment. =) I'll have to call you later if that's ok?? =)

Amber and David said...

oh yeah, and we want to see the ring so post a pic already!!! =)

D'On Marx said...

YAY FOR DANIELLE! And for it to be true this time is even BETTER! Have fun planning the wedding. Let me know if you need anything or help.

BJ & Tauna said...

Congratulations very happy for you.
tauna Faulkner
I love your wedding blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrulations. I have been busy so kinda late, but I am really happy for you. I am sure he is a great guy. He seems like it from what you have posted. Have fun with the planning.

Kerri Marie said...

I'm so Happy for you both! We love Jack and Love him even more for loving you. He couldn't do better! =)