Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I LOVED Christmas!!

I got everything I asked for: To be home for Christmas, have Jack come home with me, talk to Cory, hold baby Emily Danielle, hug and kiss nieces and nephews, and be completely surrounded by everyone I love most!


CHRISTMAS EVE:
Jack and I decided to hang out with Megan and Luis, my friends in Vegas.  We drove out to Lake Las Vegas and trespassed to get down to this beautiful beach.  We got caught, but the view was worth it!








Jack and I also went up to the temple so he could get some pictures.  Ah, the temple.  How I love it!



That night we went to Uncle Kenny's for some steak.  It was the thickest, most delicious steak dinner ever!  Jack and I had fun playing Mormon Bridge with Kerri and TJ.  We laughed so hard I almost had pepsi come out my nose!  (OUCH!)

CHRISTMAS DAY:
The Crowther tradition is everyone has their individual family Christmas, then we all get together for "breakfast" of waffles and egg puff casserole.  YUM!  Our individual family Christmas was good.  I felt spoiled and Jack didn't do so bad, either.  :)  The breakfast, though, is my favorite part.
















































THE DRIVE TO RENO
I originally typed "The drive home."  Jack flew back to Reno the day after Christmas and I stayed a couple more days with my family.  I had a good time.  I mostly went shopping and hung out with Kerri and TJ.  I kicked their booties in mini-golf!  We also went "swimsuit" shopping, which, I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed!!!  :)  hehehe  I'm always glad to spend time with my family, but I missed Jack.  It seems the heavens were also celebrating the fact that we would be together again soon.  I had the most gorgeous drive home to Jack.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the smiles. It looks like you guys had a great Chritmas. Is that one of the cooker girls? Laura?