Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just Because

I have pictures and things to post, but I am away from home so I can't right now. But I feel like leaving a post.

Life is always in constant motion. I am pretty settled here in Reno now. Yes, rumors are true. I have a boyfriend. It's still REALLY new, so don't freak out and make me tell the whole story.

Okay, here's the story. :) His name is Jack and he's the COMPLETE opposite of me. Like, polar opposite. He's the sort of adopted brother of my roommate Anika. I told Lynsey that I thought he was cute when I first met him, then I was set up with him for a Sadie Hawkins dance. (He's the date that was at the top of the stairs when I ran up braless to save my roommates from their iminent death.) Lynsey thought, "That's nice Danielle kinda likes him. She'll get to know him, though, and that'll be the end of that." She didn't even think we'd be friends! We did strike up an unlikely friendship and after a little bit of rocky arguments and lively discussions, here we are. And I am quite enjoying my life.

NOW, on to my VERY exciting news. I AM GOING HOME!!! Just for a little visit in September. I am thrilled about this.

AND, I am going to buy a guitar. This thrills me also. I am going to be a guitar player. Yahoo!

Okay, so, that's my life right now.

Just because.

5 comments:

D'On Marx said...

I can just see it now...you, the guitar and rocking side to side singing little songs. :)

Stephanie said...

That is so exciting, Hopefully i will be here but then maybe not, I am glad reno is being good to you. Can't wait to see you when you come visiting

Amber and David said...

Yay! I'm SOO glad that you're happy and enjoying life! I don't know if you know this but I myself went out and bought a guitar a few years back! I learned to play about uh...one song, and then I don't know what happened! (Well it sat in the closet for a couple years, is what happened!) I loved it though so fun! And yes I would love to hang out when you're down in September! (As long as we're in town...)

Darrell Crowther said...

Life sounds so good for you! We'd love to see you in September!!!!

Kerri Marie said...

Yeah I can't wait and I'm so happy your happy. We are having Chloe's b-day party on the 6th of Sept. @ 2pm so you better be there!! =)