Sunday, May 11, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

I had two goals last Thanksgiving:
1-Take pictures of humans
2-Use my 50 mm fixed lens

I succeeded doing both, but a lot of my pictures are of D'On's new (soon-to-be) adopted kiddos, so I can't post them yet.  They are adorable, too, which makes it a shame.  Another day.

(I did not succeed with manual focus, fyi.  Sorry... I need to practice and have not been.) 

From Thanksgiving in Las Vegas, November 2013:













P.S.  I think blogger is automatically "touching up" my pictures.  I haven't processed these at all, but my face looks plastic in the above picture, don't you think??  Weird.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Despite them being out of focus, I love them! Can't wait to see the pics of the kids. (BTW, I'd like a copy of the pic of Jason and I please.)

DANIELLE said...

No! ;) Juuust kidding. Of course, I'll send you a copy. But please remind me.