I still take pictures and I still alive and I still want to blog and I still create blog posts in my head. And, gosh, isn't this supposed to turn into the camping in Nevada blog hotspot? hahaha... yeah, right.
It's summertime! Lots of updates...
- Jack became a massage therapist again and is absolutely loving it!
- Our garden is pretty much almost fully planted. (Last weekend I went a little overboard on tomato plants that are MUCH bigger than my tiny seeds.)
- I turned 30!! 30. I freaked out. But it was the loveliest birthday spent camping on the coast.
- My dogs... are... well.. *sigh* They almost ate our neighbor's dog (that came into our yard). That was huge drama. But Jack solved the problem, and hopefully our neighbor will make sure his dog stays out of our yard.
- We've had many trips to Vegas! Lots going on in the Crowther and Laub families!
- I'm finally getting some health help, which is pretty exciting to me.
- IT'S SUMMERTIME! Time for lakes and the cabin and more coast camping and smores and warm nights.... I just love summer.
Right now I'm staying late at work waiting until Jack can pick me up. It's almost time to go home, which is very exciting to me. I like home.
Peace out.
2 comments:
I miss your blog posts and your beautiful pictures! I hope all is well with you! Much love!
Thanks for the note! I was just thinking yesterday that I really should blog more often. Still no great computer in the house, so that is definitely a setback! :)
Post a Comment