Our anniversary tends to fall on the same week that the Mitchell family goes to Patrick's Point in California. We had taken the week off to join them, however we received fabulous news that my nephew, Cory, was going to get married that same week. So we altered our plans a bit, hung out in Reno a couple days, and then headed to Vegas via Yosemite.
And it was lovely.
(If I can get a picture of Jack without his tongue sticking out, it is pretty much a miracle.)
I like those people. :)
This summer has been very fun... but we've had a little bit of drama, too. Oh well. I guess that's life, right? And the summer isn't over yet, despite all the fall pins on pinterest, so there's still more fun to be had. ;)
4 comments:
What great pics of Yosemite! Wow!
Thanks Gail! It's pretty hard to get a bad picture in Yosemite. That place is gorgeous!
Oh man! I thought I commented on this one. Oops! Ok, first...I love the photos from your anniversary. Beautiful! Second, dad's toothless smile is priceless! And last, I want copies of the family pictures, please!
Okee dokee! You may have to remind me later.
Post a Comment