Sunday, June 24, 2012

Disneyland - Part 1... or the real post

First, let me ask, what do you think is an acceptable amount of pictures for one blog post?

Because I'm pretty sure I'm going to exceed it.


Day ONE:

Kerri and I went to bed after prepping everything for the trip around 3:30 a.m.  We decided to leave for California at 4:00 a.m.  Yeah.

So, we slept most of the way while the boys drove (and chatted like school girls).

We stopped by Denny's in Stateline... which was... an experience that also led to the biggest inside joke of the trip.

The Monorail.

Let's just say I was way too excited to see it and a bit on the tired side.


We finally get to Disneyland and decided to spend the day on the Disney California side.  This was, of course, after we GOT to Disneyland and Jack realized he left our tickets at the hotel and our shuttle driver got the shuttle driver of the year award.  Of course.  Well, I'll just let the pictures take it from here...

 Tower of Terror... 



First ride EVER at Disneyland!



Mickey's Wheel of Fun... or what we dubbed Mickey's Wheel of Death.  (Actually, there were a number of awesome names TJ came up with, but I can't remember them all... TJ?)


 This was actually the Indiana Jones ride.  We hopped over to Disneyland when the California side closed for the night.  And then the Indiana Jones ride got stuck while we were on it.  AND then we got a fast pass good for any ride, so it was worth it.


I believe I will actually just do this trip in three parts (for each day), so it's not so overwhelming.  :)

Oh man, I want to go back.

1 comment:

Kerri Marie said...

Mickeys spinning wheel of fear!

Mickeys fun wheel of death!

Mickeys Giant spinning wheel of insanity!

Just a few off the top of his head. lol