Sunday, November 6, 2011

November!

Because daylight savings ended early this morning, I am having a very hard time staying up so late!

WEIRD.

I hadn't posted for awhile, so I wanted to give a little update.

We are good.
That is all.

Goodnight!  :)








Just kidding.

Not very much going on... here are the oh-so-exciting highlights:

-The kittens are 10 weeks old and we couldn't even give them away at Halloween.  It was sad.
-Our garage is clean for the first time in 2 years. 
-It's been cold and snowing on and off all weekend.  (Boo!)
-I've planted many bulbs.
-I'm getting more and more and MORE excited to go to VEGAS, baby!  Jack hasn't been down for TWO years!
-We actually paid off a credit card!  Now only 200 gajillion bazillion dollars to go until we're out of debt!  :)
-We love our heat dish!  Thanks Mom & Dad!  

No comments: