Monday, November 9, 2009

My decorating style

So, I found this quiz.  Silly, I know, but I was curious.

my style is
estate

The verdict is in—your style is Estate. Estate is an eternal American summer. Sporty. Charming. Breezy yet cultivated. A union of antique inspiration and geometric clarity. Civilization in peaceful coexistence with robust outdoor life. In the main house or the guest cottage, effortless elegance.
This online portfolio shows your style. Brought to life in rooms. A subtle mix of furniture, accessories, and attitude. Different “looks.” Because every home should be unique.


If we ever get the opportunity to decorate the house, I believe this is true.  It's my favorite kind of look in magazines, blogs, etc.

Speaking of decorating magazines...I have a current obsession with them.  Those and photography blogs.  Oh to have creative talents!

1 comment:

Stofam said...

Im glad to see you guys had so much fun here in Hawaii! Too bad we couldnt catch up.... JUST KIDDING! I just wanted to say that at least you were a married woman already with that wet tshirt! Im sure Jack really loved that!