So I have here to for been completely silent when it comes to this blog and well I have not updated my own blog in about 8 months so I suck at blogging, oh darn!
Danielle my Love keeps everything pretty up to date with what is happening in our lives so I do not know what to put. So I suppose it does not matter what I say here does it. So let me think.
1st I love our dogs but man they are smart. That causes us to have to do a lot more work than I was expecting to do. It's fun though
2nd Danielle keeps telling me that she cannot believe we are married. Its been thee months, and I personally can't see how she doesn't believe it. I mean there are some big clues that it's true. Like us getting dogs together, folding clothes together and oh yeah buying a house together. Maybe it seems like a dream to her I am pretty mystical. (I don't really know what this means)
3rd I wish we were actually moved in already we have lived here for three months and we still do not have things unpacked. good thing we have time on our side.
Well that sums up the things I wish to say. Really I cannot think of anything else to say.
1 comment:
It definitely sounds like Danielle not to believe that you're married. hahaha
so when do we get to see finished pictures of your house?? that'd be a nice post.
Post a Comment