Saturday, February 21, 2009

Addicted

I might as well admit it.  I've spent a good portion of my studying time feeding my addiction...

Photography blogs.

Sometimes, when I'm bored especially, I'll google local photographers and spend hours looking at their blogs.  I even get cranky if photographers don't have a blog.  It's so much better than a website.

To Photographers:  Create a blog!

I'm going to be adding them to my sidebar, but here are some of my favorites.  They are mostly friends, but one guy isn't (though he quotes Emerson, so I might as well count him as a friend):


Seriously, folks, I can't get enough.  I'm even considering taking photography classes myself (someday...gotta get through the grad class I am currently neglecting).  We can add that to the list:
Library Science
Guitar
Spanish
Piano
Dancing
Cooking
Sewing
Card-Making
Writing (of course)
Pottery
Fitness/Nutrition

At least I can say I've never been interested in videography.

This may be the reason I have no one talent or hobby.  There're too many interesting things!

If you run across any other fabulous photography blogs I should be aware of, let me know!  :)

7 comments:

Gawdun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gawdun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gawdun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gawdun said...

If I were to dedicate a song it would be..."Let Go" by Frou Frou. Just jump D and take the classes. You'll have so much fun.

Anonymous said...

http://rachelreneephoto.blogspot.com/


My sister in law does photography too. Just out her blog. and her website is good too. link on the side. I must admit too that I love looking at pictures. I love pictures and wish I had more time to presue it myself. Have you picked someone for your wedding yet? Check her out.

oh and i checked some of those out and ofcourse I love jennas too, but the guy with the pictures in the snow...she had to be cold!!! but really creative pictures.

Marielle said...

Hey Danielle! Thanks for adding me to the list of blogs you stalk! I know, it's addicting and I do it too!

Congratulations on your engagement! I am seriously soooo happy and excited for you!

~Marielle

Anonymous said...

Hey there...my address is 63 East 670 south cedar city utah 84721. talk to you soon,