Thurs. April 24
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Apples...Mmmm
Besides that being my basic body type, it is also the type of computer I'm using these days. I've been contemplating the switch and the purchase for some time, but after a "date" to the Apple Store with a pretty darn cute friend, I made my choice. I just needed a reason. Sure, there's the sensible reasons: my hope to start a grad program that will be heavily internet-based, our other computer crashing anytime you use the internet, my desire to conserve space and energy, being spared the tragedy of being disowned by my dad for being "liberal" (can I buy back his love by giving up PCs?) - but it really comes down to one thing. Boys. Yes. Boys. Besides the fact that a cute boy showed me the options of this new computer world, I experienced the severe trauma as I found out, two days in a row, that my ex-boyfriends were engaged. I needed to deal with all that stress and my normal coping strategy for boy-induced stress is traveling. BUT, I already had a trip to Boston planned, so the only option remaining: shop. And here I sit, happily typing away on my new Apple laptop.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice! Can't wait to see the posts of the funny pictures from your computer.
Post a Comment